- Requirements and Project management
- Agile coaching and iterative development practices
- User interface design, development and testing
- Team collaboration both collocated and distributed
- Customer engagement experiences that lead to greater insight into product requirements
- Build your web app or website from scratch in Java, PHP or Ruby on Rails
- Build, enhance or fix open source projects that impact your product or business
- Implement REST-ful web service APIs to support rich applications
- Enhance an already existing user interface to modernize look-and-feel or speed up the user experience
- Build integrations between existing applications and legacy systems
- Implement unit, integration and end-to-end test automation
- Build user interface test automation for existing code using technologies like Selenium and Jasmine
- Build test automation for existing, untested code using any of the modern nUnit frameworks
- Evaluate test coverage and quality of testing
- Help your team "do the right thing" and get the desired test coverage
- Customer engagement, user feedback and usability testing
OnVelocity prides itself on delivering "clean code". Test-driven and Iterative.
With competitive pricing on projects — pay for what you accept or by the hour (time and materials) — we work on-site and iteratively deliver valuable working software. OnVelocity is an open source contributor and supporter. OnVelocity utilizes current PaaS providers, like Amazon, Heroku, CloudBees, and Google App Engine.
OnVelocity is committed to continuous improvement. Kanban, Scrum & Lean.
How software products are constructed and delivered directly impact ability to respond to customer needs in a timely manor. Further, discovering requirements as you go necessitates an iterative, user-centric process. OnVelocity works with your team to ensure the code is easy to maintain and supports constant change.
OnVelocity believes good user requirements drive customer satisfaction. Product Vision & Backlog
How requirements are cultivated directly impact ability to meet customer expectations and needs. Building the "right" software starts with well curated requirements. OnVelocity works with your team to build user requirements that are customer focused and deliverable.